- 1 cap kefir;
- 1/4 cup water;
- 1 egg;
- 2 cup all-purpose flour;
- 2 tbsp sugar;
- 1/2 tsp salt;
- 1/2 tsp baking soda;
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and diced;
- 5-6 tbsp neutral oil for cooking;
1. In a small bowl combine kefir and water and microwave for 30 seconds.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine together egg, salt, sugar. Add kefir and water mixture and mix everything until combined.
3. Gradually add in 2 cups of flour mixing the batter until it is smooth and without lumps. The batter should resemble a dense sour cream. If it is too thin, add a few more tbsp of flour.
4. Add a baking soda and mix everything once again.
5. Add diced apples and carefully give everything a stir.
6. Melt 2 tbsp of oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Drop about a heaping tbsp of batter in a skillet and fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and fry for another minutes. You can cook 5-6 oladi at a time.
7. Transfer fried pancakes on a plate, add more oil if needed and continue frying the remaining batter.
8. Serve with your favorite jam , honey or sour cream.
#delicious #food #chef #homemade #restaurant #yum #oladi #panckakes #instafood #foodbloger #foodstagram #kithen #taste #foodie #love #fashion #ny